Hand Hygiene

2020.03.24 00:03

DustyHeckel33196 조회 수:177

What is a hospital antibacterial soap? If you can see the dirt or grease on your hands, then use soap and water to clean them. You should wash your hands after using the restroom, before eating, before and after handling food, after coughing and sneezing and after handling trash (here's a full list of situations the require hand washing ).

5. Now scrub your hands together for at least 20 seconds. Rinse your hands well under clean, running water. The two major takeaways from the CDC's guidance on proper hand-washing are: You should wash your hands, and you should wash them often. 2. Apply soap to your hands.

You'll also want to wash your hands more during flu season and if you're coughing and sneezing a lot, even if you are good about coughing into your elbow. Lather your hands, including the backs, between your fingers, and under your nails and scrub for at least 20 seconds.

Saying Hey Google, help me wash my hands" now triggers Google Assistant to play an instructional song to the tune of Row, Row, Row Your Boat" for 40 seconds, which is the minimum duration recommended by WHO to truly get all that microscopic crud off your hands.

Dry your hands completely with a disposable towel. In other words, hand-washing how-tos are the content that Americans in March 2020 both require and crave. The CDC stresses that the best way to prevent transfer of viruses and germs between humans is proper hand-washing with soap and water.

댓글 0

목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜
2 Which Is More Effective Nola87I2847466363224 2020.03.24
» Hand Hygiene DustyHeckel33196 2020.03.24